Our Postal Address:
Sporting Shooters Pistol Club (Vic)
714-716 Princes Highway
Springvale, VIC 3171
Please email us for ALL questions and general inquiries at:
In order to reduce printed copy material and unnecessary document storage, the following indicated documents MUST be sent in electronic format for processing.
The fax number indicated below will convert any message sent from a conventional fax machine into a portable document format (PDF) and send it to us in email format.
Both the fax number (electronic) and email address are forwarded to the secretarial committee members of the club for processing, conditional to all required submission elements being provided.
To submit by EMAIL : email@example.com
You can send the following documents by the above email address:
- Member Details Updates
- Member Licence copies for file – (Both Provisional and Full Category H)
- Member Training Record Updates
- External Competition Record Updates (must be signed by other club RO)
- General Club Correspondence / updates.
.All other documentation MUST be submitted in HARD COPY ONLY via the Green Letterbox at Range.
By Hard Copy : Green Letterbox on Range
You MUST submit the following in complete hard copy via the letterbox:
- New Membership Applications
- New (first time issue) Category H Licence Applications – ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS – as required by LRD
- New Permits to Acquire (PTA’s)
- New Form 3 Declarations
- Any Licence Renewal Form for Club Endorsement (once endorsed, the club will forward to LRD)
Any documents deposited in the green letter box other than new licence applications will receive standard priority on processing that can be up to 14 days from date of submission.
As SSPC is administered solely by a volunteer committee, please ensure all initial questions and inquiries are to be made by email – Thank you!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ALL questions and inquiries regarding this website.